Little Jesters Preschool is based within Faldingworth Community Primary School.
Little Jesters is managed by a voluntary committee comprised of staff, parents, and members of the local community; the preschool is a registered charity.
Aim of our Preschool
Our aim is to provide all children with high quality care and education in a safe and stimulating environment, in which all children can reach their full potential.
We offer your child:
- A warm, welcoming, caring, stimulating, safe and secure environment where all children feel valued and can explore at their own pace.
- A wide variety of activities and resources to stimulate and support their development, appropriate to their ages and stages of development.
- Fun and friendship with other children and adults, playing, working and learning together.
- A preschool where parents help to shape the service offered, and which sees you as a partner in helping your child to learn and develop, valuing children as individuals and valuing parents/ carers as their child’s first educators.
- Encouragement and motivation, as we believe when we enhance children’s self- esteem, they are better able to engage on their personal learning journey.
- The opportunity to play an active part in the community and promote good relationships with local families, Faldingworth Primary school, and the wider community.